rain.email - Policies
Last Modified: Mon, 01 Apr 19 2019
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service establish conditions of use and the relationship between rain.email (Bigdy Pty Ltd ATF Harper Family Trust 3 Benetti Crescent, Hope Island, Queensland 4212 Australia and you - the user of rain.email products
and services. These Terms are binding. By signing up for and using rain.email products - you are establishing your agreement to comply with rain.email terms and conditions of use.
Please email email@example.com or click here to contact us for any further information, or if you have questions pertaining to rain.email products and services.
Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of rain.email services is predicated on adherance to rain.email's policy on spam. Sending of any unsolicited e-mail is regarded as spam. This policy on spam extends to mailing list behaviour. They must be double opt-in. Accounts
transmitting unsolicited spam email, including newsletters, marketing emails, and other transactional emails which violate rain.email's anti-spam policy will be terminated without notice.
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Email Hosting Agreement with rain.email. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) document, rain.email may suspend or terminate your account.
rain.email's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for rain.email Services is designed to help protect rain.email, rain.email's customers and broader Internet community in general from irresponsible and illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by rain.email.
rain.email reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://rain.email/policies.html.
Prohibited Uses of rain.email Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending spam (Unsolicited Bulk Email - "UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through rain.email's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of spam (UBE) from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on rain.email's servers, is prohibited.
rain.email email accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this rain.email Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by rain.email customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any rain.email-hosted domain, or referencing any rain.email account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, and denial of service attacks.
5. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking" or “hacking”).
6. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
7. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any rain.email customers or end-users by any means or device.
8. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the rain.email network or on another provider's network.
9. Using rain.email's Services to interfere with the use of the rain.email network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each rain.email customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from rain.email, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy.
Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an rain.email customer will be forwarded to the rain.email customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the rain.email Acceptable Use Policy occur, rain.email reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating rain.email's AUP as rain.email deems appropriate, without notice.
rain.email cannot be held liable for any damages or losses for any reason without limitation arising from the use of rain.email products and services.
There are no guarantees given for a perfect service. Use of rain.email is at your own risk, and the preservation and retention of your email is entirely your responsibility. rain.email's backup service provides no gaurantees.
rain.email is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. rain.email is bound by the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future rain.email customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. rain.emailtakes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal InformationYou have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. rain.email reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.